Making Waves: Moving Towards More Equitable and Innovative AYA Cancer Care.Join Us in Long Beach on June 20, 2023 | 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Student: $30 | Advocacy & Non Profit Organizations: $50 | Allied Health Professionals: $100 | Doctor - MD/DO/PHD: $250
Two Amazing Meetings in One Place. Sound too Good to be True? It's Not!
The AYACA is very excited to host our very first conference at the 5th Annual Adolescent & Young Adult Cancer Congress. Taking place on the very first day, June 20, 2023 from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, this conference will bring together the entire AYA Cancer Community.
Through a variety of session formats, the conference will focus on:
- Variation in AYA cancer care across the US lead to structural and individual disparities in cancer care, experiences, and outcomes.
- How can we build a support network aimed at:
- Standardizing AYA cancer care across the United States.
- Providing resources accessible to any healthcare system, non-profit organization, or research team desiring to improve AYA care.
- Enhancing education for the next generation of AYA advocates and providers.
The Program Planning Committee has been hard at work to define a robust program that provides avenues for learning, collaboration, networking, and forward thinking. Registrations are limited so register early!
SCHEDULE AT A GLANCE
Breakfast & Networking
This will be a lived experience panel. Speakers will be announced soon!